Friday, May 25, 2007

Holidays

Just realized how horrible my HTML code was. I completely revamped it, removing redundant bits and adding some notes here and there for my own personal reference. Hopefully it speeds up loading, even if its just by a few milliseconds ;)

Anyway. I got my report book back today. And I found I got 8th place in my class. Not too bad I guess, though I suspect my level rating is horrible. Never mind that. It's the holidays now.

Though in 2 days and 12 hours it'll be my MT O'Level exams. I hope I can ace it. We've been crammed with so much information on the examinations its difficult to breathe.

I guess we can do it.

I'll probably update this post in the near future. Otherwise if I'm lazy I'll just go on a posting spree.

After my O'Levels that is.

No comments: