Thursday, September 27, 2007

Trilogy / System

I finally received the Trilogy. FINALLY. W00t! It looks fantastic. I snapped a few photographs of it using my pathetic phone camera. My other camera is STILL being a bitch. Had an affair with some arse out there I presume. I tried to fix the pictures as well as I could with Photoshop, so bear with me and pretend these are studio quality. I will post up a better version of these shots.

ANYWAY. Ahem.




There we have it. Above. The super slick cover of the 3-DVD set. A glossy black DVD set that comes in a black jacket of the same material as seen in first picture. The silver Sharpie marker signature is that of none other than the Buck twins themselves. Below: Leno Cut by Bucks.













Flipping open the DVD set, this is instantly what hits my eyes. Dang, the Buck twins have a LOAD OF STYLE. That symmetry is sick!

The case further flips out into 4 panels, one panel holding a single booklet, the rest all holding the sleek WHITE discs.

Ahahaha. My dream come true.

But it didn't come cheap.

No comments: