Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yet another quiz.

I was tagged by lime. Oh well :D

1. What disappoints you the most?
Myself, sometimes.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Las Vegas.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Practicing card flourishing and effects.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Not quite.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Shhh...

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Certainly, as long as I have other resources.

7. What are the qualities you look for in your future partner?
;)

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'd donate all of it if it would stop idiots from magic exposure.

9. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you recently?
I can't quite recall. Then again, I've got a pretty thick skin.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Very upbeat and optimistic
Encouraging
Good conversational partner

11. What makes you happy?
:D Someone, and my cards.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Hecklers.

13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
A software programmer, and hopefully a skilled cardist/magician as well.

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
To be able to do the impossible, to bring the art of astonishment to others.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
:)

16. What do you do when you're alone?
I emo in my room and slit my wrists with the various cards, using the Bleeder Crimp by Kevin. :D

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Be less rational and more emotional.

18. One word to describe yourself.
Asshole.

19. What was your most unforgettable experience in school?
I don't know, all of them were pretty unforgettable.

20. What's my sexy name?
Your sexy name? I don't know.

I am going to tag:

No idea who you want to tag.

But I will tag Sophia, Timothy and Amirul.

No comments: