A few problems in these areas these days. My mid-year results in JC were... all right, but somehow not quite satisfactory. 2 A's are not nearly enough. And right now, I've got a lot of work that I owe. Stress, damn it all.
And friends. It doesn't feel great to have a fair number of friends, but only a small number of good friends, and having one of them snub you, whether intentionally or not. Am I being too sensitive, or...?
Life. Really, it's not too bad. I'm thankful of my situation, that I have a goal in life, that I have interesting hobbies that keep me occupied (even if I still get a bit aimless sometimes), and that I'm doing pretty well in these fields. But those aimless times can get really horrible to pass. And my procrastination still gets the better of me.
All the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment