Hooray, hooray, it's a happy, happy day.
Then again, maybe not. It was pretty ordinary today. I made some headway in the conceptualizing of Ami's blog, since he asked me like, close to a week ago. <_< Looks like I'm procrastinating again, no? I promise, I'll do my best! Really.
I also started painting some white fluffy clouds today too. They were bullshit to be honest, but I was still experimenting with techniques. And I don't even know if I've gotten the style down right.
And goddammit, my bloody tablet is acting up again. When I move the tablet pen over it the central portion, the cursor instantly skids a quarter way across the screen, meaning I can't paint a single thing in the center. I may have to work without my tablet for a while then. Which means slow production. It won't be "Best Quality" <_<
Like that nasty crab that June Woo got from Suyuan in Joy Luck Club.
No comments:
Post a Comment